- We accept appointments for braiding and extension services only – but walk-ins are always welcome. Last walk-in for Flowouts is an hour before close, last walk-in for chemicals, braids, or extensions is two hours before close.
- We do not accept personal checks, American Express, or Discover. We do not offer cash back, tips cannot be left on your card. We accept CashApp for stylist tips, their site names are provided at the front desk.
- Clients receiving third-party payments must pay in advance.
- Products (including hair) must be purchased separately from your service.
All sales are final on products and services. No refunds.
- Client complaints must be addressed prior to leaving salon. Corrections are only done on the date of original service.
- Services must be paid for before departure. If your card is declined, we must hold ID and collect contact information while you retrieve funds.
- You may wait for a Stylist but you must still wait in line.
If you leave the salon, your place will not be held in line.
- We are not responsible for sensitive scalp, tenderness, or other scalp issues.
- We don’t perform services on hair that was not washed in our salon. One wash is needed for any service provided.
- All clients will be asked to sign a waiver before being serviced. We cannot guarantee that your curl pattern will remain the same after heat is applied.
- A chemical consultation must be conducted before chemical service.
- Your photo may be taken and used on our social media pages for marketing purposes, without further notice or obligation to you.
- We cannot combine client records in our POS system. Each client must have their own records and accumulate their own Rewards points.
- Only one special may be redeemed at a time.
- Children are not allowed in the salon, unless being serviced. After our renovation, we will have a kid’s corner to better serve you.
- We have the right to refuse a client.